Saturday, February 25, 2012

One of God's little miracles

I have always loved the flowers that grow outside, (I don't do very well with live flowers in the house).  I must have inherited that love from my Mama and Grandma Glen (I was named after her).  This simple lonely daffodil , one of God's little miracles, bloomed the day I had chemo and is still standing strong in the cold air and wind for me to enjoy each morning as I sit in my sun room.  I'm still looking for the blue birds to come to their box next to the daffodil, but no birds yet, maybe too early.


I did snap this picture also of two men enjoying each others company right out our back door, simple pleasures.........  Reminds me of the special bond I have with my friends and family, gives me lots of strength.  It is a good day.......rough morning but just had a bowl of warm grits with butter for lunch, YUM!  I feel great now!


I am blessed to have each and every one connecting with me in their own special way.  Thank you all and God will Bless you more than you will ever know.  Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment