Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wired for Chemo!

Okay I am now wired for the chemo that starts tomorrow.  Had to be at the hospital at 7:20 this morning, and no coffee again!  Poor Bill has to endure me not having my two cups of "regular" strong coffee every morning, it is not a pretty sight!  God love him, how does he do it??  I told him this morning that I was thinking of wearing my favorite white jeans to chemo tomorrow and he almost fainted!!  Jean, you will remember that story from the last chemo trials and tribulations!  I will have to explain to everyone else later.  Funny now, but not when it was happening!  Anyway, I decided not to wear white jeans tomorrow because of the old "southern tradition," NO white until after Easter!  You know I am a stickler for the "rules!"

Here is a picture of the port, in case anyone is interested.  It is exactly like the one I had before, but it occluded (don't you just love that word).


I decided to post this picture, instead of the actual recipient, who wants to see a 67 year old woman with a port, isn't she pretty???

1 comment:

  1. I can just see Bill going through another morning with you having no coffee!!! We women need our coffee and chocolates or else!
    Glad the doctor STOPPED before he got to your lungs!

    ReplyDelete