Monday, March 5, 2012

12 minutes remaining

Just to let everyone that follows me know, every day is not spent in pain or feeling lousy, there are some good days.  And today was a great day!  I called my good friend Jean, and just so you know, I would not be able to quilt like I do without her, you just can't learn everything from a book!  Anyway, like I said I called her this morning to see if she would like to come over and help me on Katie's quilt for a few hours.  She said "I will be there at 1:00 p.m."  No hesitation in that girl,  she came and we had the best time, talking girl talk and sewing just like I was completely well again.  I feel tired now so am in my bed doing this blog, feel kind of like my laptop when the warning comes on and says, '12 minutes remaining.'  I will "plug" back in and feel re-energized very soon!

Jean took a couple of pictures of me just to prove what I am saying is true!  Mama, these pictures are especially for you because I know you worry about me.   I told Jean my hair is starting to fall out, so get the picture of me with hair while you can!







With friends and family that love me unconditionally, how could I disappoint any of them by not getting well.  So, I will continue to take each day as a gift from God.  I'm going to take that little energizing nap right now.  Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. You are such an amazing lady! My granny will love to hear that you are enjoying company and doing well. She does worry about you, so this will make her very happy to hear. I will call her and make sure she sees this post. I miss her so much. I miss you too! Stay strong!

    So I was looking at wigs and I think you should look at this one http://www.wigs.com/product_info.php?products_id=441

    With those bright blue eyes, you'll look like Zooey Deschanel. She's so adorable :) Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Glenda - so happy to see you are having good days too. You look so much like Grandma in the pics. Beautiful ladies that I love dearly. We are going to see Granny at family reunion, wish we could visit you too...

    ReplyDelete